Friday, July 07, 2006

Indoor Soccer Champs!


Jason's indoor soccer team won their off season tournament last night yay!! I know the guys are stoked and it was a good game. So I say congrats to them and Jason has won his first sporting medal! He is feeling very proud right now. You did a great job! mwa!

I also watched Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. It was awesome! Of course as it always is. And if you want to know something, wait until all the credits are finished. There is a tiny bit at the very end. Oh Johnny Depp is fantastic as Jack Sparrow as always =) But I don't want to give anymore away! =P

3 Days away!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jason said...

Yay yay we won! It was very exciting,and I'm so glad you were there to cheer us on to victory :D Pirates was a good movie too. The bit after the credits is crucial in my opinion...

and guess what... only 2 more days!!

Love you xoxo

10:29 pm  
Blogger olynxes said...

hey chica! sooooo what did jason plan for you? tell me tell me! Did he do good ^_^

5:45 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home