Friday, July 21, 2006

Thoughts and pictures

I can now post my pics of my room. There are before and after shots.



This is the before photo of one wall of my room.



This is what it looks like now. You can't really tell the colour but it is a really pale pink. It was painted over a pale lilac because it was painted that colour first but my brother forgot that they already bought the pink one.



This is my wall with the door. It has bad lighting again.



And the painted version. This one is a lot more noticable. And the picture is a lot clearer to =)



My wall with the most stuff against it. The desk and bookcase.



The newly painted wall with my stuff =)

I haven't changed my furniture and I have only moved them around a little bit. I have changed placement of some of my photos and I am trying to add other ones and trying to fix it all up. My other project is to change the study and make it look better. I have decided to make it my 2nd room. It does have my wardrobe so why not?!

Anyway, some other thoughts in my mind was how truly blessed I am. I have a wonderful family, awesome friends and boyfriend and I really can't complain about anything in my life. I have started to read stories of people who have had so many struggles and I realise that my life is bliss compared to theirs. Of course I still have my own stuggles and trials but God has truly blessed me richly.

xoxo

P.S. 2 days til Jase comes back =) Yay!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jason said...

Yay I'm back! Nice looking room can't wait to see in for real. thanks for the myspace update as well lol its awesome. see you tonight woo woooo woooooo!!!

11:32 am  
Blogger Jan-Peter said...

Nice pics. I like your room, it's really nice. Now I see your pictures I realise that my room could need some colour, too. Oh well, I'm too lazy :)

7:39 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home