Monday, August 21, 2006

International Day

It was my church's international day on Sunday. But before I go on, on friday night we had a small gathering to send off Hannah to go back to Japan for who knows how long. It had a 'back to school' theme. So here is a photo of course.

My pic with Hannie who is leaving us again next week. How sad?? I had a made up school uniform. I didn't keep my old ones. Hannah had borrowed one of Thara's and Thara had 3 different uniforms in one. I look like a little kid here. lol

Anyway, it was International Day at my church on Sunday. So I was dressed up in this Filipino thing. Kind of hard to describe plus, I wasn't able to get a photo and I changed right away. It was hard to wear while having to baby sit my nephew. It was fun. After the service we had a wide range of food from all around the world to purchase. I have Italian pasta. I didn't really feel like eating something I wasn't sure of. I had to look after both of my nephews, with the help of Jason. We visted the mini animal farm with Caeleb and Isaiah had to go on the jumping castle. So it was a fun day.

Also went back to church at night and they had this mini concert. A few different countries preformed. It was great! So here are more pics from that day.

Cute little Caeleb. He is so adorable. He would get freaked out by the sheep so he only wanted to try and pat the smaller animals.

Me with a sheep. Very bouncy feeling stroking a sheep.

My other little guy, Isaiah had fun on the jumping castle. He's a real sweetie too, when he wants to be that is =).

Anyway, thats it for now. Feeling a bit brain dead to write any more.

xoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jason said...

How cute do you look patting that sheep hehe :)

Hannahs party was fun wasn't it. Once again you looked awesome in your made up school gear. And looking after the kids at church was ok, a little draining but on the whole it was fun.

Its midnight now, and I'm about to go to bed. See you in the morning when I take you to uni :) Ciao baby!

12:03 am  
Blogger Jan-Peter said...

Just wondering - is Hannah gone already? She wasn't long at home, was she?

7:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home