Wednesday, September 06, 2006

For Laura! =)

I wanted to make a post about my beautiful friend Laura.

This is me and her the year we meant at our church musical The Follower. We had probly known each other for about 2 or 3 months here. We just clicked when we meant. Felt like I have known her forever though it has only been about 1 year and a half.

This is at one of my brothers car rally days he has a few times a year. That was a good day.

Us at The Coffee Club. I think it was at the beginning of this year. This is usually after night church and everyone goes out. I haven't been doing that lately mainly because of uni.

This is when we went out for dinner for her birthday last year. Great Italian restuarant in Southbank.
She and I like to make things and we had a day to create. I definately hope we have more of them. And it's great cause we are planning double dates with her and Josh and me and Jason. We are to have dinner soon and since it is spring we are also planning on going on a picnic! There are many plans.
I just wanted to let her know that she is a wonderful, beautiful, loyal, creative, awesome person and she is one of my bestest friends!! Mwa love ya girly! xoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jason said...

lol I'm getting in trouble for not commenting as soon as the post goes up :P

Yes Laura is a wonderful person, and might I add, you are both looking pretty darn good in those photos.

Hope your relaxing today, but doing some uni work as well little one. I'm stuck here at home (got my car back though so yay)waiting for the spa man again. He better come or else.

I should probably work on my MySpace again, haven't touched it in ages. Well theres my comment, have fun baby girl mwa love you.

p.s I've started reading your book in case you were wondering :)

12:41 pm  
Anonymous Laura said...

Aw you guys are so sweet, this blog has put a giant smile on my face, I couldnt ask for better friends!
Love Laura xoxox

1:24 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home