Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Things to do

I'm pretty full on with uni and other things right now. But somehow I still have time to blog. lol. I'm researching as well thats why =). Anyway, just want to add a few photos of things.

Last saturday I went to breakfast at Kangeroo Point with my brother Alvin and some people from church. From there we went to the Valley Markets. I love them. They are great. Awesome jewellery and dresses there. I bought sweet little necklace and my bro bought me this cute little ring. Some photos---->
The little pink ring my brother bought me. So many cute things which would be great for christmas presents. Although I will probly make a lot of mine this year.
Yeh, don't mind my leg. I couldn't get a decent shot without seeing myself in the picture as the little kissing couple are mirrored. I love this necklace. I can't wait to get more of them. I want to get a Tinkerbell one next. To check out other styles go to Little Fern. So sweet. I had a chat with the girl who creates them and this is her myspace. You can also purchase them on ebay.
This is what I sent for my girly box swap on Swap-Bot. I also received my box already. Pretty quick and this is the contents of mine.
Very sweet. First swap package that I have received. Was so excited. I got it on Monday and I had an exam then so it was a nice surprise.

I had a haircut today. Feels great. So much better and I have a little side fringe now. Hair feels lighter as well. So that is a good thing. Anyway, gotta get back to work.

xoxo

4 Comments:

Blogger olynxes said...

wow chica.. i'm getting worried about how freakishly creative and girly ur becoming... LOL jkz.. ohhh wow u've written so much in ur blog and mine just died. But do not fear I will have it up and running again but as my travel blog... so Philz will be when I start it up again. lol... or i might just post a heap of pics from the past month...

PS. i think it's hella funny that jase is commenting on every single post hehehe... are u going to bilzor's on the 29th? mwa luv u lots

9:39 pm  
Blogger Jan-Peter said...

:) You going, too? Why is everyone leaving Australia lol? How long for?

Gracie, it's your turn now! Take Mr. "Commenting-Everything" :p and take a flight to Germany! :)

5:17 pm  
Anonymous Jason said...

Haha I comment on every single post but this time I was beaten to it by both of you. Oh no my game is slipping :( I agree whole-heartedly with JP tho, lets pack some things and fly on over to Germany :D How fun, my shout :P

Your haircut looks good little gracie, hope you go well with all your uni work. I'm off now, time to leave for Futsal wooo. We better win this week or else...

5:43 pm  
Blogger Aezelle said...

Oh guys your all so great. lol.
I think I'm going to Bill's not entirely sure yet coz don't know if I am going out for Alvin's bday.
Thara is gone for a few weeks?
And yes I would love to go to Germany. Especially before you come here. Maybe next year.
Hahaha your shout Jase sure if your willing to pay!!

xoxo

7:47 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home