Wednesday, October 11, 2006

More photos

I thought I might put more photos up from Saturday night. Well from the soccer. Still waiting for pics from the party. Thanx for comments guys. Lol. As if police people would really wear what I was wearing. There's no way you could fight crime in that outfit =)

This was the kick off. Pay attention to number 2. That's Lucas Neill. haha. Not that you can see it that well in this pic.

This is me and Jason in the half time break. Most of the seats behind us were filled up. Oh and JP, of course it was because the World Cup was in Germany =)

This was at the end of the game and we were hanging around to watch coz several players had their last match that night.

This is us again at the end of the game. It was awesome. Had heaps of fun.

I'll post pics from my narnia swap soon.
xoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jason said...

Aww they are nice photos of us. And for those of you playing at home, I'd just like to mention that Gracie made me that shirt I'm wearing :) It's awesome and so are you baby love you

9:31 pm  
Blogger olynxes said...

Hey chica, my boss, his kids and two other of my work mates went to that game lol. I overheard them booking tickets n i was like :O... but i never got around to getting any for myself. Bet it was awesome tho

2:37 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home