Thursday, October 26, 2006

What's happening

My poor little nephew Caeleb has a broken foot and leg. He's only 18 months old. The poor little fella. My sis in law fell down the stairs with him and he landed on his leg and Lizzy hurt her back and arm. I'm glad that nothing worse happened because it could have been worse then the injuries they received. Thank God for that too! I have to put pictures here when I figure out what happened to my camera. He looks pretty cute with cast just because it so small.

Anyway, I haven't put pics of what I received in my Narnia swap up yet. Here it is.

This is the messenger bag she made me with a still shot from the movie. It's so cute. It even has hot pink with black polka dot lining.

This is the book box she made. It had jewellery and stuff inside. I love it. Always wanted one.

These are called marble magnets. Two of them are Peter, one Lucy and one Aslan. I would love to make these but I have no idea where to get the marble things.

These are a few jewellery type things she made. The first is a phone charm/zipper pull with cute little charms, the second a keychain, the third a bookmark. They are so pretty. I love them all.

This is the earrings, the necklace and the bracelet that she made me. I love the charms she used. There were crowns, a unicorn either to represent the one Peter rode or Jewel the unicorn in The Last Battle Book. There was a lion for Aslan and little Knight charms. She did so well in capturing all the things I like from the Book.

I have a few more weeks of uni. One study week and two weeks of exams and then I'm done for the year! Yay and have three months off. And plus its the summer holidays. I have one more swap on Swap bot and I have two more from craftster. It's so much fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jason said...

Poor little Caeleb, I still haven't seen him with his cast on yet.

Can't wait till you're on holidays little one, we can bum around allllll day long if we want.

Hope you have time for study in between all of those swaps :P Love you lots :D xoxoxo

10:56 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home