Monday, November 27, 2006

Crafts, masks and things

I haven't been posting here as often. I still have to make some more things for the 12 days of Christmas swap on Craftster. I also need to make masks for the Youth formal this friday night. It's a masquerade ball. So it should be fun. And I'm trying to get my christmas shopping all done. I've still got quite a bit to do. Sigh. I want to get it out of the way

Here are some photos from what I received from the Pink swap on swap-bot.

There was a cute little frame, a mini address book, a pink lipgloss, a mud mask, 2 bits of candy, 3 strawberry shortcake pencils, a hello kitty pen, a mini pacer, mini bath confetti and a little mobile phone sock. A sweet little swap package.

I was involved in a christmas stocking swap on craftster and I have pics of what I sent. So here it is -->This is the whole lot. There's the stocking that I had to hand sew and I decorated it, its very childish =( I painted that photo frame with a pic of Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire (my partner liked their movies), a little painted jewellery box, some chocolate, chupa chup lollipops, a hand bound book, 4 pairs of earrings, a necklace, 2 bracelets, tea, some mini coin purses and a stencilled singlet. I also make lip balm but they didn't make the picture. And those christmas crackers are made by me, but it is from a kit.

This is a closer pic of the frame. That little quote on the bottom I had to decoupage it on the frame. The quote says " Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only backwards and in high heels."This is the jewellery box. I decoupaged that pic on it. Its from Narnia coz my partner liked narnia books and the movie.This is my childish stocking. I can't sew. So this is handsewn.

This the bound book. It's not the best. I wish I could learn to make them better.
This is one of the earrings. It's simple but I do like them.

This is a pair of Jack Skellington from the Nightmare before christmas earrings. I used shrinky dinks to make it.
The other pair of earrings. I love these ones. I have fun making them but they can be a bit fiddley.This is the last pair of earrings. I love the chandelier drops =)
This is the shell bracelet. I have one like this and I didn't realise that it was so easy to make.

This is the necklace. I was trying to copy a design that my partner admired but I ended up winging it. It's not too bad.This is the stencilled singlet. It's an aladdins lamp. She liked the movie.

This is the lip balms that I made. This is the first time I made them. They're not too bad but I'm going to put a colour in them.
This is the bracelet that I made. It kind of matches the first earrings.

All the tea, chocolate and chupa chups.

So thats it. I can't believe I was able to put that many pics. It's probably not that interesting. Next time hopefully pics of what I received and what I've made for the 12 days of christmas swap.

xoxo

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Well aren't you a very talented little girl. Your stuff looks so good baby, you've learnt so much from all your swaps :D My little artist :)

Love you lots see you tonight at our soccer game. Hopefully we will win and make it 4 in a row wooooooooooo

5:19 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home