Monday, November 06, 2006

In exam week!

I've had 2 exams already! So that means 2 more to go. Yay! Anyway, I have a few pictures to update. From another swap of mine from Swap-bot. It was a pink swap.
So here it is-->
This is everything. I made the cover of the journal and made the little coin purses and the earrings.
This is the first pair of earrings. The pic isnt that great though. I was in a rush.
This is the other pair of earrings. This is the same. The photo isn't the best.

I also went to a 21st a few weeks ago. So here are a few pics from there.
This is me and Jason at home before we left. It was a black and white cocktail. And there is the turtle tank behind =)
This is Jason, me and Mikey. The guy whose 21st it is.
This is me and Mikey. Well he used to be known as Mikez and I went to highschool with him. He used to call me FLIP!
And this is MJ and me. We go to uni together and used to do the same course. He's this awesome dancer. He knows Mike too. Well MJ knows everyone actually.

I have 3 more 21st bdays this month. EEpp! And plus christmas is coming and other family birthdays. Plus my swaps. I'm going to have no money left.

Anyway, not sure what else to say at the moment. Maybe WELCOME BACK THARA!! If she even sees this of course =P

xoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jason said...

Yay two down, two more to go. It's so close to holidays for you I can almost taste it. Looking forward to spending heaps of time with you baby. Hope you get lots of study done in the next week. And yay Thara is back, hope she got me an island like I asked her :)

Nice swap stuff my little creative genius. Love you heaps and heaps :) xoxo

7:28 pm  
Blogger Jan-Peter said...

Hey great you got my letter! Sorry I'm not really commenting much at the moment but as you can see in my own blog, I'm quite busy!

Take care and good luck with the exams! (If there's any left now...)

JP

5:28 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home