Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Just chillin'

Well I was meant to be going to the coast but it fizzled out for me. So I'm sitting here posting on Narniaweb, checking out ebay and lots of bits and pieces.

I wanted to post some pics of what I recieved from my pink swap Swap-bot and what I sent off for my christmas stocking swap with Craftser but all my pics are on Jasons camera. Mine has gone weird and won't even turn on anymore sigh.

There's so many things I have to do so really I should go off and do them now instead of bumming around the computer. I thought I would just do a bit of a catch up post I guess.



This is a really meaningful video. It makes me cry. That father is amazing and his son will definately know that he loves him. What he does for his son just blows me away. It is such an incredibly inspiring thing.

xxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jason said...

Sigh that you could'nt come to the coast with us. I missed out on seeing you in a bikini :p hehe I will give you my camera pics very soon so you can put them up. Love you lots baby girl xoxo

10:22 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home