Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Some swap stuff

I have sent my last swap package for the 12 Days of Christmas. I have received my lot from the Christmas stocking swap. So here's what I received.This is the whole lot. A cute as knitted stocking, an pretty advent calender and others which I'll show pics of.

This is the candy canes, the chocolate coins and Celebrations chocolate she sent. Yum chocolate

She made a little velvet drawstring pouch, decorated some baubles, and this little santa figure decoration.

She sent some jewellery wire which I needed, some scrapbooking stickers needed and some little stackable containers which is something I needed. So good.



She made a mixed cd with some groups I haven't heard of so it was good to get to know some others. A sweet butterfly stencil singlet and this little pencil case.


The very lovely knitted stocking. I can't knit so knitted items are awesome.


And this is the advent calender she made. It's so pretty. You can't see the detail in this photo. It's being put to good use. =)
I'll put the pics of what I made for the 12 days swap another day and the formal pics.
xox

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura M. said...

Gracie, you are so clever, I loved looking through all the things you have made, hehe I loved you as a police officer, mmmm mmm ooh la la!

Love you lots
Laura x

12:49 pm  
Anonymous Jason said...

Nice score baby, you deserved it for putting in such hard work on all of your swaps that you sent out. Yay Christmas is so close then you get more presents lol. Mwa love you

8:52 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home