Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!

It is the beginning of a new year. Can't believe how fast last year went. It's insane. I went to church first and watched the fireworks display that they had. It was pretty good! Then went to a party with church people. Had glow sticks and everything. It was a beautiful night. Afterwards I went to a family friends party and had the main part of new year there. I watched the fireworks from southbank from their house. It was gorgeous! Too bad Jason wasn't here =( And today went to two more filo parties. It was mainly food and eating and stuff but it was fun.

Here are a few photos from those events. --> Laura and me after church.

This is me and Kristina after church.

This is Jenn and me today! At the last filo party. Oh and I got a new digital camera and so the pics are soo much better!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a fantastic year in 2007!

xox

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan-Peter said...

Happy New Year! Thanks for your message. Funny you were already awake when I was just about to start into 2007. I found Anna just in time - lucky me!

Nice pics, so many pretty girls. Or is it just the new camera? :p Nah just kidding...

Have a great 2007!

JP

9:45 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home