Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Just hangin' around

I've been spending a lot of time on the computer. I've been organising all my files and photos and making all these folders. Anyway I found these totally cute shoes which I've seen Mischa Barton wear before. They're Marc Jacobs mouse flats. Soooo cute! Don't think you can get them anymore. Here's a pic -->

I love them!! They're adorable. I love Marc Jacobs stuff!

Also here is a pic of the dress I'm wearing for the wedding down in Sydney next week! I just got this last week. It looks really pretty on. Very romantic and whimsical. I love that. This is a blog of my random photos I've taken in the last few days.

Here's my oldest brother's new tattoo. He just got it last saturday.

Excuse my little nephew's bum. lol. I think it's pretty cool! Jase helped put the design on a picture for the tattooist to copy.

Anyway, I'm done for now. Still missing you Jason!!

xoxo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home