Thursday, February 01, 2007

My bday!

Yay it's my birthday today. It's still kind of early morning. I'm excited but not really either. I guess thats what happens once I've past the over 21 years stage. I wanted to go to the beach like the last 2 years but today it's cloudy and might rain as well. Sigh. Oh well I will still have a great day doing other things.

Hmm, so far I have gotton a digital camera (this was christmas and bday) from my parents, an extended narnia dvd from my bro Alvin (which we ordered from America coz it can't be bought here), and from Jase so far he has bought me a sweet dress, some dance shoes and there is something I will be receiving today.

Argh the sun comes out then goes away so it makes it hard to decide what to do. Oh well I'm sure I will have another post up soon about today.

xox

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Graciennnnne
Happppy birthhhdayyyy toooooo yoooouuuuuu :)

Hehe happy birthday gracie baby :) today was fun even though we didn't really do much lol. Oh well I'm sure you still had a good time. Hope dinner tonight was yummy, wish I could have been there with you. Love you lots and lots and I will see you tomorrow yay! Mwa xoxo

9:44 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home